Great! Awesome staff. Compassionate & knowledgeable physician.
Exfoliate. Infuse. Oxygenate.
The Acadian Skin Care and Laser Center is excited to offer the OxyGeneo® treatment to our patients, which provides the only 3-in-1 Super Facial. Patented and clinically proven OxyGeneo® technology results in unparalleled skin nourishment & oxygenation, for smoother complexion and younger looking skin. Results can be seen after only one treatment.
What makes OxyGeneo® a Super Facial? OxyGeneo provides 3 effective facial treatments simultaneously. It combines gentle exfoliation, natural skin oxygenation, and a deep facial rejuvenation with the infusion of essential revitalizing nutrients.
Redefining Facial Treatments
This new treatment helps to even out skin tone through a three step process that starts with polishing and exfoliate the skin to achieve a healthy glow, before nourishing and treating the skin. The best part is, there’s no downtime!
Oxygen facials are said to combat visible signs of aging linked to poor conveyance of oxygen from subcutaneous capillaries to the surface of the skin. Breakthrough OxyGeneo® Technology provides superior anti-aging results by treating the skin at a deeper level. Ultrasound is now available for enhancing the OxyGeneo treatment results.
- Exfoliate: The Capsugen® tablet exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, smooth and renew the skin, preparing the skin to receive active nutrients.
- Infuse: Capsugen® cleanses the skin, preparing it for infusion of active ingredients: NeoRevive™ for rejuvenation and anti-aging or NeoBright™ for skin brightening and texture improvement.
- Oxygenate: The OxyGeneO® effect produces CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin surface creating a physiological response, sending oxygen-rich blood to the area. This increases capillary flow, skin metabolism, and stimulates collagen production in the skin. Oxygenation also results in optimal absorption of active ingredients
- By adding an ultrasound treatment to the OxyGeneo protocol, you can significantly improve the absorption of active ingredients into the skin due to increased cellular metabolism and blood circulation. With the addition of the ultrasound treatment, you can achieve improved moisture retention a tightening of enlarged pores and relief of “puffiness” around the eyes.
OxyGeneo delivers clean oxygen to the skin with helps to increase absorption of the nutrient-rich gels into the skin. Oxygen is also naturally antibacterial and has a cooling, calming effect. Then the Ultrasound component helps to increase circulation and stimulate collagen. You leave with a healthy glow and an improved appearance of texture and tone to the skin. Because there’s no need for recovery after this treatment and results are immediately apparent, we recommend doing it before special events to give you a healthy, bright and balanced complexion.
There are 2 different specialized nutrient-gel formulas used for this treatment that you and your aesthetician can choose from to treat specific skin concerns:
- NeoBright formula – NeoBright lightens skin tone, minimizes the appearance of skin pigmentations and uneven skin tone.
- Azelaic acid = Even pigmentation. Azelaic acid is a recognized agent for treating skin hyperpigmentation conditions decreasing the activity of pigment-producing cells.
- Kojic acid = Skin lightening. Kojic acid is a naturally occurring agent produced by fungi which inhibits melanin production. When combined with azelaic acid, there is a synergistic lightening and bleaching effect.
- Retinol = Anti-aging. A derivative of Vitamin A, retinol has been clinically proven to increase collagen and skin cell production. It is also known as one of the best anti-aging solutions.
- NeoRevive formula – NeoRevive revitalizes a dull complexion making the skin smooth and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid = Wrinkle reduction. Hyaluronic acid increases hydration and prevents moisture loss resulting in more supple skin and more volume, thereby reducing wrinkles.
- Peptides = Skin repair. Peptides are small protein fragments which strengthen the skin’s ability to retain fluids. Combined with hyaluronic acid, a synergetic effect of dermal repair is created.
- Retinol = Collagen renewal. A derivative of vitamin A, retinol has been clinically proven to increase collagen and skin cell production and is regarded as one of the most effective anti-wrinkle solutions.
3-in-1 therapy. Better results.
- Plump and hydrate
- Restore skin volume
- Renew youthful glow
- Revitalize dull complexion
- Reduce appearance of wrinkles
- Firm skin and tighten pores
- Improve skin cell production
- Reduce appearance of pigmentation
This relaxing facial treatment takes only about 45 minutes to an hour to complete, and you leave feeling refreshed, bright and rejuvenated. Call the Acadian Skin Care and Laser Center to schedule your appointment today at 337-237-0650!