Great! Awesome staff. Compassionate & knowledgeable physician.
- For acute sinusitis some different treatment options include:
decongestant nasal spray use for a recommended time period, antibiotics for cases of sinusitis that are caused by viruses or intranasal corticosteroids.
- For chronic or recurring sinusitis treatment options include nasal surgery:
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery – During this surgery blockages will be cleared allowing air to circulate and mucus to drain normally. Your surgeon may open up blockages by straightening the septum to allow for more breathing space; removing polyps; opening the ethmoid sinuses and clearing nasal passages.
- Frontal Sinus Stenting – A new and highly successful procedure that has been proven very effective for recurrent or persistent sinus infections and complicated sinus illnesses. Research developed in our offices shows that stents left in place 6 months greatly improve the long-term outcome.
- Allergy Testing & Treatment