Great! Awesome staff. Compassionate & knowledgeable physician.
- Anosmia is an inability to detect odors.
- Hyposmia is a reduced ability to smell and to detect odors.
- Hyperosmia is an increased ability to smell.
- Dysosmia is a distorted identification of smell. There are three types:
- Parosmia is an altered perception of smell in the presence of an odor.
- Phantosmia is the perception of smell without an odor present
- Agnosia is the inability to classify or contrast odors, although able to detect odors.
- Ageusia is the inability to taste.
- Hypogeusia is a reduced ability to taste.
- Dysgeusia is a distorted ability to taste.
Contact (337) 237-0650 to schedule your appointment!