Great! Awesome staff. Compassionate & knowledgeable physician.
- Otology/Neurotology: diseases of the ear, including trauma (injury), cancer, and nerve pathway disorders, which affect hearing and balance.
Treating: ear infection; swimmer’s ear; hearing loss; ear, face, or neck pain; dizziness, ringing in the ears (tinnitus).
- Pediatric Otolaryngology: diseases in children with special ENT problems including birth defects of the head and neck and developmental delays.
Treating: ear infection (otitis media), tonsil and adenoid infection, airway problems, Down’s syndrome, asthma and allergy/sinus disease.
- Head and Neck: cancerous and noncancerous tumors in the head and neck, including the thyroid and parathyroid.
Treating: lump in the neck or thyroid, cancer of the voice box.
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery:cosmetic, functional, and reconstructive surgical treatment of abnormalities of the face and neck.
Treating: deviated septum, rhinoplasty (nose), face lift, cleft palate, drooping eyelids, hair loss.
- Rhinology: disorders of the nose and sinuses.
Treating: sinus disorder, nose bleed, stuffy nose, loss of smell.
- Laryngology: disorders of the throat, including voice and swallowing problems.
Treating: sore throat, hoarseness, swallowing disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Allergy: treatment by medication, immunotherapy (allergy shots) and/or avoidance of pollen, dust, mold, food, and other sensitivities that affect the ear, nose, and throat.
Treating: hay fever, seasonal and perennial rhinitis, chronic sinusitis, laryngitis, sore throat, otitis media, dizziness.